- Featured Properties
- Area Info
Email Jan & Wally
Jan Bigelow: 928.300.1699
Wally Reule: 928.301.5943
Attached is an article that appeared in Sedona.biz regarding a home fire that was caused by faulty electrical wiring. It's a good reminder to check your electric outlets, wires and connections. One of the things that we have seen, and that is not uncommon is pack rats finding a way into the attic and chewing on the wiring insulation. Keep an eye on that, especially if you hear scratching in your ceiling at night. Here is the article.
Sitemap | Log in | Back to top
Real estate IDX hosting by Dynamic IDX LLC
Real estate web site design by Suzanne Stephens | Copywriting by Dave Gordon
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.