- Featured Properties
- Area Info
Email Jan & Wally
Jan Bigelow: 928.300.1699
Wally Reule: 928.301.5943
Here are four great reasons to download our mobile app for Real Estate today.
Just click here to access here to access three easy ways to download the app to your Android or iPhone.
Or, you can just follow these instructions for you Android device
1. From your main menu, go to “Messaging”.
2. Tap “New Message” to compose a new message.
3. Type “87778” in the “To” box.
4. Tap the “Type to Compose” box and type the text code SEDONAHOME.
5. Press “Send”.
6. When you receive the text message response, press the link in the message to select it
7. When prompted to Select Action, click the hyperlink for http://m.smarteragent.com with
the globe icon.
8. You will be directed to the Android Marketplace.
9. Select “Real Estate Powered by Smarter Agent” then select “INSTALL” at the bottom of the screen.
10. Select “OK” on the pop-up screen about accessing your phone’s capabilities and the
download process will begin.
11. Return to the main screen and open the Real Estate by Smarter Agent app by tapping the
12. Tap “OK” to accept Terms of Service and the app will open.
Or these for your iPhone
1. From your main menu go to “Messages”.
2. Select “Compose Message” from the top right corner of the screen
3. Type “87778” in the “To” line.
4. Touch the line where you type the message and type SEDONAHOME
5. Press the “Send” button.
6. When you receive the text message response, select the link
and you will be directed to the App Store.
7. Press the green “FREE” button in the top right corner. Then
press the same button again when it reads “INSTALL”.
8. If prompted, enter your iTunes password to begin the
9. Select the menu key (the round button at the bottom of the
iPhone) to go back to the main menu.
10. Select the Real Estate by Smarter Agent application from the
11. When you login for the first time, you will have to enter
your 10-digit cell phone number. Your number is only used
to setup an account to access saved properties online.
12. Select “Accept” on the disclaimer page and the app will open